If you are a gamer, then you know how important the sound quality is to give you an enriching gaming experience. Well, you cannot hope to get that with your speakers. Moreover, the wired headsets are no good either. The wire often gets entangled and cause difficulty for you. So, the best wireless gaming headsets seem to be the wiser choice. These headsets cancel background noise and eliminate distortion. Furthermore, they also come with a mic. So, you can also communicate with other players easily.
Need to win the match but can’t find a good headset? Check out the wireless gaming headsets online and get quality as well as warranty. So, explore the options in more detail.
Table of the Best Wireless Gaming Headsets Reviews
10. Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset – DTS 7.1 Surround Sound – Pro-G Audio Drivers
Logitech always makes some of the best gaming accessories and hardware money can buy. The G533 is no exception and delivers a distortion-free, clear and vibrant sound that is hard to beat at this price. The 7.1 surround sound enabled by the woven Pro-G drivers is so good that you may mistake this headset for something that sits on an audiophile’s wishlist. Even when you crank up the volume to maximum settings, you won’t get any cracks or disturbance of any sort.
Another amazing thing about this headset is the software support. G-Hub is insanely easy to use compared to the software provided by other manufacturers for their peripherals. You can just plug in the dongle and complete the setup within a few minutes.
- To turn off the microphone you can simply flip it up.
- With a range of 15m, you can play your games from a considerable distance.
- Never settle for a faulty product as this wireless gaming headset with mic has a 2-year warranty period.
9. HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Fight Wireless Gaming Headset
When you are gaming you want the best possible immersive experience. HyperX Cloud Stinger Core delivers that within a budget. It has 40mm drivers that can pump out the punchy bass and makes you feel like you are in the game’s environment. For listening to music you get 7.1 surround sound which can be activated from the compatible HyperX software on your computer. That gives you a versatile headset that can perform equally well in gaming or for watching movies and music.
Now, you also get to adjust the size of the headset. Hence, get a perfect fit with the help of its strong steel sliders. They are flexible along with a dense and high-quality plastic body.
- The adjustable wireless gaming headset has controls like a volume wheel for quick adjustment.
- Since it connects via 2.4GhZ WiFi band it doesn’t come with the disadvantages of Bluetooth.
- Earcups have breathable fabric covers for sweat resistance.
8. Mpow Air Wireless Gaming Headset PS4 – Memory Foam Wireless Gaming Headphone
Mpow provides you with a noise-canceling wireless gaming headset that will satisfy all your gaming needs. Thus, you can isolate yourself from the surrounding environment and focus on your favorite games. While most wireless headsets use Bluetooth connectivity, this one uses WiFi. This makes it easier for you to connect it to most consoles and computers. Moreover, the 2.4GHz wifi band maintains a strong connection and provides you with a good range of around 12m.
Another fantastic feature of this headset is noise cancellation. Thus, you have all communication channels open with your team without any annoying interruptions. It isn’t heavy on your head either since it features lightweight aluminum construction.
- Gives you an impressive battery life of around 17 hours.
- The earpads are made from memory foam for optimum comfort.
- You can also connect it to any device with a 3.5mm cable.
7. Razer Thresher Gaming Headset for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S
Razer has a reputation for making some of the greatest and best-looking gaming peripherals. And this headset certainly belongs to that list. This one is a special edition Thresher that is themed after the famous FPS shooter Gears of War 5. It has great button placement that allows you to seamlessly change both the game and chat volume independently. The headset is also unmatched when it comes to connectivity and range.
With its dongle, you can connect the headset to any console, computer, and most other devices with a USB port. You get low latency and high-quality sound unlike never before. Moreover, if you use the headset with your Xbox, you don’t even need to use a dongle.
- Ear cushions have memory foam construction and leatherette cover for long hours of gaming without any fatigue.
- The adjustable microphone has easy storage and can be pressed into the headset when not needed.
- This digital wireless gaming headset gives you a long range of around 40ft.
6. Cooler Master MH670 Wireless Gaming Headset with 2.4GHz
With this pair of foldable wireless gaming headset, you don’t need numerous peripherals for home and the road. Unlike other gaming headsets that connect to your device via WiFi, this one comes with two different dongles. Well, one is for your console or computer, and another one for the Type C port on your smartphone and other portable devices. Moreover, with its beefy rechargeable battery, you get several hours of power backup.
No need to recharge it numerous times throughout the day. If you want to connect the headset to your system via a reliable traditional method, you can do that as well with the included 3.5mm jack. Well, for ease of carrying, it is foldable in nature and will be stored in a compact format.
- Cables and mic can be detached when you don’t need them.
- Controls are placed at an ergonomic position on the headset.
- It has a high build quality and can handle a lot of abuse.
5. BlueParrott B550-XT Voice-Controlled Bluetooth Headset
When you think of wireless headsets, you usually accept 50ft as a decent benchmark for range. BlueParrot is here to uplift your expectations and keep them high. This headset has an astonishing range of 300 ft. It means you can probably hear your teammates screaming for help beyond two rooms. Moreover, the headset gives you a ton of features through its free mobile app.
You can use the headset to trigger voice memos, speed dial, and assign custom functions to the headset buttons. All that makes this headset a utilitarian and gaming beast.
- The dense battery can give you a long talk time of over a day.
- Can be used in extreme conditions within the temperature range of -10 to 60 degrees Celsius.
- Made from premium materials like stainless steel, TPU, silicon rubber, and more for longevity.
4. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
Turtle Beach has revamped its design to offer you the new and upgraded Stealth 600. It features 50mm drivers that are tuned to perfection for rich and punchy bass, clear mids, and balanced highs. You don’t need to sacrifice audio quality for low latency when you have this amazing headset. The headset also has a dedicated mode button that allows you to change presets according to your listening activity.
With its superhuman hearing sound setting, you would be able to pinpoint the location of the enemy. Having 15 hours of battery life, you can wear it comfortably and keep gaming for the longest hours. Due to the ProSpecs glasses relief system, you can keep enjoying without feeling uncomfortable.
- There is no need to use the dongle when you want to connect to your Xbox.
- Earpads are designed to be compatible with glasses and their breathable design reduces sweat.
- Have separate controls for adjusting the chat and game volume.
3. SteelSeries Arctis Wireless Gaming Headset for Playstation
When it comes to gaming headsets, SteelSeries nails it. It uses a 2.4GHZ WiFi connection to connect to consoles like the Xbox, PS4, PS5, and your computer. That results in a lossless and low latency connection. Hence, you can appreciate the great sound design of in-game music tracks while tracking enemies who are closing in on you.
The mini dongle lets you connect to handheld devices like the Nintendo Switch and your smartphone for portable gaming. You would have a hard time breaking the headphone after hours of abuse since it has a reinforced steel headband. Hence, it is strong yet flexible.
- Clearcast mic has a noise-canceling feature to transmit clear audio.
- With the SteelSeries Engine software, you can finetune the audio to your preferred settings.
- Despite its powerful audio, it can deliver over 20 hours of battery life.
2. Audio-Technica ATH-G1WL Surround Sound Wireless Gaming Headset for Laptops, PCs & Macs
Audio Technica has mastered the sound whether it’s for watching movies or listening to hi-fidelity music. Their ATH series of headsets are quite renowned for their distinct sound signature. And now they offer you a gaming headset of the same series with gamer-oriented features to satisfy your needs. When it comes to comfort, these headsets will keep you going at your gaming marathons or speedruns for hours. And that also without the slightest discomfort due to their thick padded ear cushions and headband.
The closed-back design with 45 mm drivers also works as it is supposed to. You get studio-quality sound in the rich world of gaming.
- Surround sound control can be switched with the press of a button.
- With mic monitoring, you can listen and monitor your own speech to improve your in-game communication.
- The mic is flexible and can be positioned to your preference.
1. Logitech G733 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Headset with Suspension Headband
Another great headset from Logitech that is designed to appeal to your premium requirements. While it has excellent sound, the first thing you notice about this headset is the RGB and stylish design. The calibrated angles along with programmable RGB lighting on this headset make it a visual treat and worthy for your gaming tournaments. Don’t be wary of its beefy looks since it is one of the lightest headsets in its class at around 278g.
The battery life of 29 hours is also unmatched among its peers. The dual-layered memory foam earpads sit comfy against your ears and the contours accommodate your jaw nicely
- For customization, you can also reverse the headband.
- Besides, it reduces distortion and background noise to offer a beautiful experience.
Your gaming sessions will be top-notch and very interesting as these universal gaming headsets are going to fit you right. Now, win the game without any interruption.