Have you ever experienced the sensation of a warm hug or maybe gotten into a heated car? Well, such is the sensation of infrared heat. Red light therapy machines utilize the same technology to provide a variety of treatments. Primarily, these machines provide a safe and effective method for pain relief. It neither exposes you to harmful UV rays nor causes adverse side effects. Apart from pain relief, these machines provide a ton of other health benefits. From tissue repair, wound healing, to treating insomnia, the benefits of red light therapy machines can’t be ignored. But then, what are the best red light therapy machines for the money?
Well, there are different types of red light therapy devices. Some are targeted at specific ailments while others cover an array of conditions. Below is our selection of the best models to consider.
Table of the Best Red Light Therapy Machines Reviews
10. Red LIGHT Therapy Device by Hooga
This Hooga red light therapy device emits two types of wavelengths, 660nm (Red) and 850nm (NIR). Both work together in equal proportions to provide much needed light therapy. The 660 nm red light is best for skin treatment, while NIR is best for deep tissue treatment. It also has a door mount and adjustable hanging kit for secure storage.
Additionally, this light therapy device delivers irradiance of higher than 100mw/cm2 at the surface and about 80mw/cm2 at a distance of 6 inches. This feature results in quick and effective treatment times. Also, the beam angle of the 60 LEDs is 60 degrees, making the therapy session faster. Besides, this device comes with two power switches. The first one allows the user to turn on the 30NIR LEDs while the second one turns on the 30 Red emitting LEDs.
- Manual hanging kit
- Two switches for customized treatments
- High irradiance for faster and effective treatments
- 660nm(Red) and 850nm(NIR) for the perfect light therapy
9. Body Red Light Therapy Devices in Deep Red (660nm)
If you are looking for a full-body therapy red light, then this is the best for you. This device provides full-body light therapy. This feature reduces wrinkles while boosting collagen. Additionally, it has 338pcs LEDs that help reduce muscle pain and soreness. Not to mention, it reduces anxiety, keeping your body relaxed.
This device emits 660nm wavelengths. Hence, it goes a long way in making the muscles stronger. Furthermore, it delivers 80mw/cm2 at a distance of 6 inches. As such, it makes the therapy session faster and more effective.
- 338pcs LEDs emit enough light for reduced muscle pain
- 660nm wavelengths for stronger muscles
- 80mw/cm2 wave strength speeds up the therapy session
8. DPL II-Professional Light Therapy Panel
Are you seeking help with wrinkles and acne? Well, you should try out this infrared light therapy machine. It combines infrared and LED lights to provide a large treatment area. Not to mention, it has 3 different settings for your treatments. Hence, it’s easier to configure it to target your specific needs.
Moreover, DPL II is among the few FDA-approved at-home red light therapy machines. Hence, offers safer at-home treatment. Also, it’s pretty fast. For the record, it takes only 3 minutes per day to minimize wrinkles.
- Powerful enough to treat acne and wrinkles simultaneously
- FDA-cleared for safe use
- 3 settings allow you to configure the machine to your specific needs
7. Led Red Light Therapy Lamp for 660nm grow Light Set with Stand
Unlike most red light therapy devices, this one needs regular use for ultimate results. The 660nm wave strength penetrates deeper into your rough and wrinkled skin, making it smooth. This red light device benefits more than your skin. It’s versatile enough to boost plant growth, allowing you to enjoy healthy food. Additionally, the lamp height is adjustable for complete customization.
You can fix on your desk, allowing you to enjoy your therapy while relaxing. Not to mention, this red light device is pretty light. Hence, it facilitates smooth movement and storage. Instead of going to the salon to have expensive red light therapy, this device allows you to enjoy the treatment at the comfort of your home.
- 660nm light smoothens rough skin
- Adjustable lamp height and angle for easy use
- Lightweight for easy portability and storage
- Versatile mounting options
6. Serfory New 150W Near-Infrared Red Light Therapy Lamp
The updated lamp and 150 watts bulb of this machine targets the painful part more precisely. Most of the energy of near-infrared rays are absorbed by the skin and converted into heat. This stimulates the body, hence promoting blood circulation. Besides, it has a weighted base that guarantees your safety while in use.
If you have painful muscles, joint pain, and cervical soreness, this is the right choice for you. Also, you only need to illuminate for 5-110 minutes daily to relieve pain and discomfort. Overall, it improves metabolism, giving your whole family good health.
- 150W bulb provides better focus on the painful part
- Weighted base for safety and stability
- Near-infrared rays improve blood circulation
- Suitable for use by the whole family
5. DPL Flex Pad-Light Therapy Pain Relief
This red light therapy machine adopts a more flexible design. Hence, it can easily wrap around target areas. The pad offers deep penetration, hence relieving muscle tension, joint pains, and arthritis. Also, it combines red and infrared light for faster results.
Moreover, this flex pad is FDA-cleared for safe and natural treatment. It acts fast, providing relief in as little as 15 minutes. Furthermore, it has a large treatment area of 40 square inches. Therefore, it can treat large areas in one go.
- Flexible design wraps around your body easily
- FDA-cleared for safe treatment
- Large treatment area saves time
4. Beurer IL50 Infrared Light Therapy
Are you looking for a portable light therapy device that offers value for your money? Look no further. This light therapy device is highly mobile and has a winder cord for easy use. You can adjust the tilt angle for direct heating. Besides, the IR light penetrates deeper into the skin for deep tissue pain relief. Additionally, it improves cardiovascular health, treats inflammation, and promotes cell repair.
The IL50 has built-in-timer and overheat protection for your safety. It is UV-free, hence protects your skin from infections. Overall, it’s among the best options for treating large body parts.
- Adjustable tilt that allows you to heat the specific area you desire
- Deep penetration offers better pain relief
- Built-in timer and an overheat protection for safety
- 100% UV-free
3. Pulsaderm Red Light Therapy FDA-Cleared
Pulsaderm light therapy device is FDA approved, hence providing peace of mind. It not only eliminates eliminating lines and wrinkles but also improves skin texture. Also, it’s among the few devices that use NASA technology. That makes it one of the best for activating skin cells. High-intensity wavelength helps alleviate aging and skin damage problems at a much faster rate. Additionally, the energy from the LEDs penetrates deeper into the skin. It promotes collagen production and aid in skin repair.
Unlike laser treatment, this device is gentle and non-abrasive, making the treatment session comfortable. However, when using it, you need to wear goggles to protect your eyes from the rays. You need to treat your skin 3 minutes daily for 3 days a week for optimal results.
- Uses advanced NASA technology to activate skin cells
- LED lights penetrate deeper into the skin to promote collagen production
- FDA-cleared to ensure safety
- Gentle and painless
2. PROALLER Infrared Light Therapy Pain Relief Device
This handheld light therapy device comes with 650nm and 808 therapeutic wavelengths. This feature allows for both skin and deep tissue therapy. The 650nm wavelength is readily absorbed by the skin eliminating wrinkles and rough skin. Additionally, the 808 nm wavelength penetrates deep tissues rejuvenating your muscles. Not to mention, this machine uses the LLLT noninvasive irradiation technology. Hence, it has zero side effects.
The intelligent ergonomic design allows it to rest comfortably in your hand. Again, it’s pretty portable. Hence, you can take it along whenever you are out of town. All in all, it’s a versatile machine for a variety of health conditions
- Three levels of power offer complete customization
- Lithium-ion battery provides more runtime on a single charge
- Built-in timer conserves energy
- LLLT noninvasive irradiation has zero side effects
1. CHOICEMMED Infrared Light Heat Lamp
The 300w IR Lamp is suitable for back pain, muscle pain, knee pain, and joint pain relief. The warmth created by this lamp penetrates deep into the skin, stimulating blood circulation. Besides, it has an automatic shut off. It not only makes the device safe to use but also helps to conserve energy. Additionally, the special optics from this lamp are optimized to provide therapy to a large area. Hence, it provides more comfortable heating while relieving pain.
Moreover, this infrared light therapy lamp is 100% UV safe. So, there’s zero chance you’ll experience any side effects. The lamp tilts 35 degrees, allowing you to target with precision. Above all, it is portable enough for travel.
- Automatic shutoff guarantees your safety
- 100% UV safe
- Optimized 300 watts lamp offers a large treatment area
- Deep penetrating infrared rays stimulate blood circulation