Are you the kind that still balances on stools to reach high objects? Or maybe experiencing back pains as a result of stooping over to pick up items from the floor? Well, save yourself the pain and the risk of falling by investing in the best reacher grabbers tool. Anyone with arthritis, limited mobility, or in need of a longer reach will find this tool very useful. In short, reacher grabbers will save you a lot from constant bending and stretching.
You want a reacher grabber tool that offers the best bang for your buck, right? Well, that’s where we come in handy. In this article, we review the best models that are a cut above the rest in terms of functionality, quality, and value.
Table of the Best Reacher Grabbers Reviews
10. Vive Suction Cup Reacher Grabber
Vive is a sturdy and more precise reacher grabbers for small and large items. It extends your reach by up to 32 inches. Hence, you can reach high and low items without much strain. The rubber suction cup not only offers a secure grip but it’s also gentle on the items. For instance, it won’t scratch or damage delicate items.
The leaf-style jaws are wide enough to pick up large items. Not to mention, they can fit tightly to retrieve items as thin as a coin. So, tight is the grip that it can safely pick up items as heavy as 5 pounds. Thanks to the lightweight ergonomic design, it can fit either hand for versatility. It comes with an inbuilt hanger for convenient storage when not in use.
- Ergonomic trigger handle fits comfortably in either hand
- Secure grip for items as heavy as 5 pounds
- Rubber suction cups for smooth and delicate items
- Adjustable leaf-style jaws open as wide as 4.5 inches
9. RMS 2-Pack 32 Inch Extra Long Grabber Reacher
Do you want reacher grabbers for you and your loved ones? Well, this might be your best option. It comes in a pack of 2, hence giving you value for your money. Moreover, the jaw rotates in 90 degrees for both horizontal and vertical use. Thanks to the soft rubber, this reacher grabber doesn’t damage delicate items.
Also, it has a precision jaw. Hence, you can retrieve the smallest items without dropping. Again, the jaws have an anti-slip coating. It’s a useful feature when retrieving items with smooth or slippery surfaces. The shaft is rustproof, hence promises years of use. Not to mention, it adopts a lightweight design to minimize hand fatigue. As the name suggests, this device offers 32 inches of extra reach.
- An anti-slip jaw that ensures items do not drop
- The 90-degree rotating jaw for easy use
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip
- Aluminum material makes it lightweight and rustproof
8. Norco Featherlite Reacher, 26”
At 26 inches, this tool doesn’t provide as much reach as other models out there. However, it beats other models to provide superior grip and comfort. Curved serrated jaws maintain grip, keeping items properly aligned. The trigger handle pulls within a range of 1.75 inches. Hence, it requires minimum pressure to operate.
Aside from the strong-grip jaws, this reacher grabber has built-in magnets for use with metallic objects. Also, it adopts a slim design. Thus, it can retrieve items from tight spaces. A small hanging hole and a large cutout make it easy to hang from a hook.
- Serrated jaws maintain grip for slippery objects
- Jaws interlock to pick ultra-thin items, such as papers
- Feather-light construction reduces user fatigue tremendously
- Built-in magnets pick up metallic objects
7. RICWINANN 2 Pack – 32″ Foldable Reacher Grabber
Not many models boast a foldable design. So, the ability to fold after use is one feature that makes this reacher grabbers stand out. Not to mention, you’ll have an easy time storing or transporting. Also, it has a 360-degree rotating head. You can lock at 90-degree intervals for horizontal or vertical use.
Soft rubber makes this device gentle on delicate items. But to keep items from sliding off, it uses a non-slip silicone coat. The grip is strong enough to support up to 3 pounds horizontally. As for vertical loading, it can support as much as 22 pounds. Furthermore, the jaws open as wide as 4.2 inches. Thus, it can easily grab wide items, such as bottles and wine glasses.
- Foldable design for easy portability and storage
- Silicone coat offers a non-slip grip
- 360-degree rotation for vertical and horizontal use
- Hang hole for easy storage
6. Unger Professional Nifty Nabber Reacher Grabber
The built-in magnet is perhaps the most significant feature of this reacher grabber. It comes in very handy when retrieving metallic objects. Also, it adopts a heavy-duty claw design, perfect for yard waste and litter cleanup. The claws have a soft rubber to provide a firm yet gentle grip. It’s a very useful feature for picking up fragile items.
Moreover, it dwarfs most models by providing 36 inches of extra reach. Even then, it does so without adding unnecessary weight. The aluminum pole maintains a lightweight yet strong structure. Furthermore, it comes with a hang hole for easy storage.
- Heavy-duty claw design for picking litter and trash
- Ergonomic grip is comfortable, even for the elderly
- Built-in magnet makes it easier to pick up metallic objects
- Rubber tipped grippers are gentle on fragile items
5. BRMDT Grabber Reacher Tool
This is another model that benefits from a foldable design. It folds in half, making it compact enough to fit inside a cabinet or stash in a backpack. Also, it boasts a pistol-grip trigger handle that makes it comfortable and convenient to use.
Well, this reacher grabber is fashioned from aluminum alloy. It’s lightweight to reduce arm fatigue. Not to mention, it offers excellent resistance to rust and corrosion. Additionally, it has a 360-degree rotating head. Hence, it can grip from any direction as well as accommodate odd-sized items. This pickup tool extends 32 inches and can retrieve items as heavy as 22 pounds.
- Lightweight yet durable aluminum alloy construction
- 360 degrees rotating head for versatility
- Ergonomic pistol trigger for additional comfort
- Folds in half for easy portability
4. PikStik Pro Aluminum Reacher
As the name suggests, this reacher is made of aluminum; hence it is light. This feature makes it comfortable to use for a long time without getting tired. Additionally, it makes it durable and rustproof. Besides, its jaws rotate 360 degrees to pick items from any angle. It is fitted with a spring jaw locking mechanism that ensures it handles your objects securely. The jaws can open as wide as 5.5 inches, enough to grip a 2-litter bottle of soda.
Also, it has a unique handle and trigger design that not only makes it appealing but comfortable to hold with either hand. The jaws come with a rubber over-mold to provide a gentle non-slip grip at any angle. For the record, this reacher grabber is strong enough to hold up to 5 pounds.
- Multiflex dimple design offers non-slip grip at any angle
- 360-degree rotating head pick items from any direction
- Strong polycarbonate jaws grip items as heavy as 5 pounds
3. NAYARD Reacher Grabber Tool for Elderly
With this 32 inch grabber, you can pick anything from the ground, behind furniture or from high shelves. This feature makes it suitable for people with limited mobility, hence reducing the chances of injuries. Moreover, it adopts a foldable design. Thus, you can easily stash in a backpack.
Additionally, it has an ergonomic handle design that makes it extremely comfortable for use over a long period. Another feature that makes it stand out is the 360 degrees rotating head. It’s flexible enough to retrieve items from any direction. By using aluminum, this reacher grabber promises rustproof performance.
- Foldable for easy portability
- Rustproof aluminum for durability
- 360-degree head picks items from any direction
2. Ettore Grip’n Grab
This grabber has rubberized jaws that allow for easy retrieval of objects on low and high positions. The swiveling head turns 90 degrees to allow for horizontal and vertical picking of items. Moreover, it has lightweight aluminum construction. Hence, you can use it for hours before fatigue kicks in.
Rubberized jaws provide a soft non-slip grip. It picks items in a snap and holds as much as 5 pounds. Not to mention, you can adjust the size of the jaws to accommodate small and large items alike. This tool offers an extended reach of up to 32 inches.
- Non-slip grip reduces repetitive motion
- Articulating head for vertical and horizontal use
- Rubberized jaws grab the smallest objects.
1. Unger Grabber plus Reacher Lightweight
Extend your reach by 32 inches to pick items up without bending or using a high stool with this reacher grabbers. Its head has an inbuilt magnet that allows you to grab metallic items. Moreover, the claw head rotates 360 degrees to reach any grab items in any direction.
Besides, it has an ergonomic handle and trigger. Together with the lightweight construction, it reduces user fatigue tremendously. Also, it grips large, small, and odd-shaped items, hence making it ideal for litter picking. It’s all you need for hard-to-each items behind furniture.
- Ergonomic trigger handle for fast-action use
- Built-in magnet makes picking metallic items hassle-free
- 360-degree rotating head picks items from anywhere