No one can predict from beforehand what they will see and witness on the road. Every journey has surprises and most often than not you will see something that will be etched in your mind. In order to keep those interesting memories forever, you definitely need a way to record them. Dashcams are in the market for a long time but when it comes to motorcycles, not many people install them. But in order to avoid unforeseen accidents, the best motorcycle dash cams are really necessary.
So, here are the best motorcycle dash cams and make your rides interesting. Now, one can easily capture all the footage of the ride. Make every bit of your journey memorable, shareable, and safe.
10. HaloCam M1 Motorcycle Recording Camera System – Video Driving Recorder with WiFi
Indeed, a high-quality cam that doesn’t come with the added hassles of charging, plugging, or unplugging. Now, you can easily choose to go with this. Full HD 1080P resolution both on the front and rear side, you will get enhanced image quality, even in dark. The Sony CMOS used is very reliable, gives a wide-angle cover of 155°. Hence, you can see multiple lanes easily.
Moreover, the night vision motorcycle dash cam will let you have a clear perspective. It comes with a GPS antenna so that you can easily track the route. Besides, the camera has different preset options to choose from.
- The camera has a large aperture of 1.8, which enables more light to enter. Thereby offering you extraordinary night vision.
- Has a supported mobile application and the entire camera is controllable easily using Wi-Fi only.
- The front camera not only helps you lock a video for 15secs but also click a picture in emergency situations.
9. Vsytso Waterproof Front and Rear Camera System for Motorcycle
Built with performance in mind, this amazing waterproof motorcycle dashcam from the house of Vsytso is amazing in its functionality. Well, thanks to its high-end construction. Featuring a metal shell, this camera gets better heat dissipation than ordinary plastic. This accounts for a more stable functionality and system along with heat resistance. Talking about the camera used, it is a 1080P full HD camera so that you can record every single detail perfectly.
With a 140° wide-angle lens, more along both sides will be captured automatically. The glass lens, however, has 6 layers for ultimate strength and sturdiness. In addition to that, this one is designed with a built-in G sensor. What it does is it puts the camera in emergency mode as soon as it detects an impact.
- Has loop recording function with 1/3/5 minutes frequency so that you can let the camera record all it sees.
- One can connect it to the smartphone using Wi-Fi. Here, you can watch the videos, edit them, and do all that you need.
- One year of after-sales service is included to make sure in case of any issues the brand is here to resolve.
8. VSYSTO Motorcycle Video Driving Recorder Dash Cam Front and Rear Wireless
Get the best for the road and set-up a good dashcam to make sure you record all the interesting happenings of the journey. This excellent Wi-Fi motorcycle dashcam gets a special design where you will get a front and back camera. Both of the cameras support 1080P full HD video. With the help of the 2m extension cable, it is easier than ever to set it up with all kinds of motorcycles.
IP65 waterproof and dustproof rated, no matter how bad the weather gets, even when it is raining, this camera will not fail to work. You will get 3M bracket in the package so that you have zero struggles in the set up either.
- The emergency event recording on the wired remote and automatic loop recording promises easy and effortless usage.
- 140° super wide-angle lens doesn’t fail to record the most amazing and widest possible visuals.
- One can connect it to your smartphone using the built-in Wi-Fi for viewing and downloading the clips.
7. VSYSTO Fish Eye Camera Motorcycle Recording Dash Cam
Like their other cameras, VSYSTO also gets the most promising design and technology. Powered by the motorcycle engine directly, this is a professional camera set-up. Thus, you will love to use it on a daily basis. The 3-inches big LCD screen is a great addition to the set-up for easy viewing of whatever the cameras are recording.
As a matter of fact, it comes with an IMX323 big sized sensor. This lets up to 30% more light to get in. Finally, the lens has a wide opening of f1.8 as well for proper recording.
- Smart features like Wi-Fi connectivity, loop recording, and G sensor makes the overall working much convenient and fun.
- Both the lenses record 1080P full HD footage and have fish eye-opening for wide videos.
- Compared to plastic lenses, this fish-eye motorcycle dashcam uses a 6 layer glass lens. This allows for more stable video even in the worst riding conditions.
6. ZOMFOM Waterproof Recording Camera Dashcam for Motorcycle – LCD Front and Rear FHD
For high-end quality, dual Sony IMX 323 lenses are there this extraordinary dashcam. Now you can record videos at 1080P full HD at 30 fps and create the most epic rides for your friends and family to see. Innovative features like cycle looping keep on recording at specific intervals. As a result, the majority of the journey is recorded without any efforts from your end.
Furthermore, a massive 256Gb of storage space can record a lot of videos for you to deal with. It comes with a 3-inches IPS HD screen that is designed with the most advanced chip for best results.
- F 1.8 aperture can help more light to get in so that you get an unmatched quality of video and images.
- IP67 waterproof rated, this is all weather safe and the GPS module helps you with the road as well.
- Electronic image stabilization delivers quality footage. On the other hand, the G-sensor activates to lock files as soon as it detects accidents.
5. Blueskysea DV988 1080p 30fps Dual Motorcycle Dashcam Camera
Wide, clear, and extremely high-quality, the images and videos coming out of the dual 1080P full HD cameras are crisp. Next, it offers you a wide-angle video capturing of 140°. Thus, you will get 1080p at 30 fps out of both the front and rear camera. Inbuilt 256 GB of memory records a lot of footage before you need to clear the memory space.
Furthermore, this comes with a 4-inches 800 x 480 DPI display with a touch interface. You will get a super-bright display and ease of usage both during day and night time use. This wide-angle motorcycle dashcam will let you view everything in full clarity.
- IP66 motorcycle driving recorder host and IP67 camera lens ensure a completely waterproof all-weather usage without any risks.
- Long-lasting and durable, the camera has a construction of high-quality, wear-resistant, fire-resistant materials.
- The most advanced and high-end HDR function is available on the camera for a better dynamic range and crisper images.
4. Blueskysea B1M Motorcycle Dash Cam – Waterproof Front and Rear Motor Drive Recorder
When you have the best of arrangements, you will not have to worry about the time, weather or other things. This extraordinary motorcycle dash cam is a top-notch product with some seriously impressive features. Comes with Sony’s IMX323 sensor, you will get a super high-quality recording day and night. In addition to that, it has WDR technology that makes sure to capture even the out of focus areas.
You will not have to worry about the weather conditions as well because it has an IP67 waterproof rating. This is totally effortless and trouble-free to use. All you need to do is connect the camera to the supply and this will start recording high-quality videos whenever the motorcycle is on.
- Has a mobile application that allows the camera to be connected and controlled via a smartphone.
- Comes included with a 32GB SD card but when needed you can expand the memory to up to 128GB.
- Innovative G sensor has superior impact lock accuracy and the wired remote control lets you lock the file.
3. OBEST Biker’s Video Recorder Motorcycle Dash Cam
The primary hassle of using a dashcam with a motorcycle is there are no shade or roof that can protect the cameras or display. It is important to get a camera like this because this one has an IP68 rating. This delivers superior protection against water and dust. Hence, you will be able to use the dashcam through all weather conditions. Fitted with a 3-inches LCD display, the front and back camera can record videos at 720P resolution.
With a 120° wide-angle lens, you will be able to record more around you without any added effort. When it detects a collision or movement, this auto records and locks the latest files so that no one can delete them.
- Smart loop recording function, as soon as the capacity gets full, this starts overwriting the oldest footage.
- Has a built-in gravity sensor that is well-capable for detecting impact forces and locks all the files recorded on the camera.
2. MASO MASO Motorcycle Dash Cam Front and Rear Motorbike Camera
Get yourself this superior option of motorcycle dashcam. So, never worry about the lack of footage from the interesting rides you do. Backed by a 1-year warranty, this is a reliable product with all the latest features and innovations. Both the front and rear cameras record 1080P full HD footage. Whereas, on the back camera, you will get 50m of the wireless signal. There is even a 3.0-inches split-screen display for added convenience.
140° of wide-angle captures the majority of the roads ahead and around you. Simple to operate, it supports a wide range of languages from English, to simple Chinese, traditional Chinese, and even Korean.
- THE automatic G sensor locks the files away incase there is a collision or big impact.
- The IP68 waterproof reversing camera doesn’t have any limitations when it comes to recording capabilities.
- Having a 50-meter signal range, the frequency will have safe and secure transmission.
1. WonVon MT1 1080P Front and Rear Motorbike Recording Dash Cam
This is a top-rated motorcycle dash cam that you will definitely love to combine with your motorcycle rides. Recording videos at 1080P 30fps on both the front and the back camera is not a problem for this. The high quality of the videos makes it a super professional choice to consider. Moreover, this comes with a built-in microphone so that you can even record audio on the go.
You will be able to see it all on the 2.7-inches LCD display. The GPS module is optional to install. When needed, you will be able to share the videos of your ride through social media.
- Power supplied directly from the motorcycle battery, no hassles recharging or anything.
- Manual locking and G-sensor ensures complete protection of the footage you have recorded.
- It comes with a Wi-Fi connection for easily establishing a secured connection.
Dashcams are undoubtedly one of the most essential equipment you should have on your vehicle. Cars are often seen with proper dashcams but when it comes to motorcycles, the options are very limited. So, check our motorcycle dashcam review for a suitable match for your bike.