Lots of people suffer from pain and tension. The fast-paced modern lifestyle worsens it further. While home saunas can help speed up recovery, they cost quite a fortune. Cheap painkillers, on the other hand, can do the trick. However, be prepared to deal with nasty side effects. Not to mention, painkillers aren’t 100% effective. Infrared heating pads may be just what you need. They combine the power of natural stones and infrared heat to provide instant relaxation and improve bodily function. But then, not all are created equal. So, that begs the question, what are the best infrared heating pads to buy?
Well, we’ve gone through the features of some of the best models on the market. After careful consideration, we’ve rounded up the Best products that stand above the rest.
Table of the Best Infrared Heating Pads Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B073Z72FFY,B0759VN36T,B07H654GQT,B07WLY6WNC,B07XKDXWRW,B07HFX6JS6,B07V4R6J8J,B07Z7PWRXJ,B07HDZVWYR,B00RFYFJGO” /]
10. UTK Far Infrared Heating Pads for Back Pain and Cramps Relief
Compared to heating pads in the same class, UTK is more efficient and affordable at the same time. More often than not, infrared heating pads use jade stones. Well, you’ll be glad to know that this heating pad has something extra. Aside from 52 jade stones, it has 20 tourmaline stones. Such a combination provides deeper penetration and retains heat for longer. Also, tourmaline crystals emit negative ions for even better results.
Again, UTK infrared heating pad has precise temperature and heat settings. Based on your comfort level, you can adjust the heat from 103 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit. As for the timer, you can set it to 240 minutes in 15-minute increments. It not only reduces the risk of burns but also helps to conserve energy. This heating pad measures 23.5 x 16 inches with a heating area of 19 x 10 inches. Though smaller in size than other competitors, it offers more flexibility. Hence, you can fold or use it in various ways.
- 52 natural jade stones and 20 tourmaline crystals for superior therapeutic healing
- Precise heat and time settings for complete customization
- Flexible material folds and twists with ease
9. Back Rescue Far Infrared Heating Pads for Pain Relief
Back Rescue heating pad is specially designed for back pain relief. The pad uses the power of 135 jade stones for deeper penetration. For the record, it penetrates 6 inches into deep muscles and joints. So, regardless of the pain, this heat pad will come to your rescue.
The pad heats fast, up to 158 degrees Fahrenheit in under 5 minutes. Moreover, it provides results in under 30 minutes. Also, the pad turns on and shuts off in the time frame of your choice. You can set the shut off time from 1 to 12 hours for greater flexibility and safety. This infrared heating pad doesn’t emit EMF radiation. At 21 x 32 inches, the pad is large enough to cover the entire back. What’s more, it’s flexible enough to wrap around any body part.
- 135 jade stones provide deep penetrating heat, up to 6 inches
- Super-fast heating, up to 158 degrees Fahrenheit in 5 minutes
- The large heating area covers the entire back
8. Venture Heat Far Infrared Heating Pads for Pain Relief Therapy
Instead of jade stones or tourmaline, this pad uses a carbon fiber heating element with soft fleece material. Even then, it still manages to provide deep tissue relief. It can penetrate as deep as 3 inches. Also, the ultra-thin heating element makes it very flexible and light. Above all, it’s hypoallergenic, making it free of bacteria, mites, and dust.
The Venture heating pad has an auto shut off of up to 10 hours. Not to mention, a timer of up to 60 minutes. The pad has 3 heat levels ranging from 87 to 99 degrees Fahrenheit. Another feature unique to this heating pad is its large size. At 36 x 24 inches, it can wrap around the entire half of your body.
- Ultra-soft fleece material feels gentle on the skin
- Temperature range of 87 to 99 degrees is safe for delicate and sensitive skins
- Ultra-thin carbon heating element makes it light and flexible
7. UTK Ultra-Soft Far Infrared Heating Pad for Pain Relief – Flexible Infrared Heating Therapy for Back
As the name suggests, this is a flexible wrap made of soft micro plush fibers. That makes it extremely comfortable and gentle on the skin. Like the Venture heat pad, it has a generous heating area of 24 x 36 inches. So, it can cover half your body, allowing it to target more areas at a go.
Precise temperature and time settings offer complete customization. The pad has a temperature range of 103 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Not to mention, adjustable time of up to 240 minutes. The memory function is another feature that sets it apart. It allows you to access previous settings. Thus, there’s no need to readjust every time.
- Extra-large size covers the entire half of your body
- Memory function gives access to previous settings
- Soft micro plus fiber is gentle on the skin
6. SAFR Thermotherapy Far Infrared Heating Pad
SAFR infrared heating pad combines both dry and moist options. Hence, it’s safe for all users, even those with sensitive skin. Also, it uses 91 jade stones for deep penetrating pain relief. Again, the stones come in breathable fabric for additional comfort.
The pad has 6 heat levels for personalized comfort. It ranges from 85 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. What’s more, it has a 2-hour shut off to save energy and reduce the risk of burns. The pad measures 20 x 30 inches and uses instant flow technology to heat up in seconds.
- Dry and moist options make it safe for all skin types
- 91 jade stones offer deep pain relief
- Instant flow technology provides super-fast heating in seconds
5. YTS Far Infrared & Jade Heating Pad – Electric Mat For Back & Neck Shoulder Pain
YTS heating pad warms with mild heat to relieve fatigue and improve cellular activity. The pad adopts a rectangular shape, measuring 15.7 x 20.5 inches. Though smaller than most heating pads, it’s very flexible. Hence, you can fold or twist for easy storage and transportation.
Moreover, it uses 35 jade stones for deep pain relief. Thanks to the smart controller, you can choose the desired temperature and time. The operation timer has a pretty wide range, from 1 to 12 hours. As for the temperature, you can adjust from 95 to 149 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 35 jade stones provide mild heat to relieve pain and increase metabolism
- Wide timing range of 1 to 12 hours
- Compact and flexible design for easy portability
4. PHYMAT Far Infrared Jade Tourmaline Heating Pad
At 67 x 27 inches, this heating pad is large enough for full-body relief. It uses 70 jade stones and 63 tourmaline stones for superior therapeutic healing. Not to mention, it protects your body from EMF radiation.
The temperature is adjustable from 86 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit for personalized comfort. What’s more, it has three timer settings of 3, 6, and 12 hours. Apart from that, the pad has an 8-hour shut off for added safety.
- Wide temperature range of 86 to 158 degrees for short to long sessions
- Extra-large size for full-body relief
- Jade stones and tourmaline offer deep penetration and negative ions for superior healing
3. XUYU Far Infrared Heating Pad Mat for Pain Relief
This is another infrared heat pad that guarantees great results. The pad uses 18 tourmaline stones and 27 jade stones that mimic natural healing. Hence, it offers more effective pain therapy. Also, there’s no EMF hazard, making it 100% safe.
Moreover, the pad has a step-less temperature adjustment. So, you can dial the exact level of comfort that suits you. Aside from that, it comes with a timer, adjustable from 1 to 12 hours. It’s a useful feature that prevents overheating and the risk of burns as you sleep. For the record, this heat pad measures 28 x 17 inches.
- Zero EMF hazard makes it 100% safe
- Step-less temperature adjustment allows you to dial the exact level of comfort
- 12-hour shut off eliminates the risk of burns as well as conserve energy
2. ERSAE far Infrared Heating Pad for Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain
ERSAE uses the principle of far infrared heating. Hence, it can penetrate deep tissues to relieve pain and cramps. For the record, it can deliver heat to as deep as 8 inches. The pad is embedded with 60 individual jade stones. So, apart from providing deep therapeutic heat, it also emits negative ions for superior healing properties.
This heat pad comes with a smart controller for time and temperature. The auto timer enables it to shut off after 12 hours of use. Again, the smart controller has built-in LED lights. Thus, you can adjust the heat and time more precisely. Furthermore, this infrared heating pad measures 33 x 17 inches. Though not as large as other models, it’s pretty flexible and versatile. You can sit or lie on it as you like.
- 60 jade stones provide deep penetrating heat, up to 8 inches
- Built-in LED lights for precise heat and time settings
- Flexible material folds and twists easily to fit your natural curves
1. Healthyline Jade and Tourmaline Far Infrared Heating Pad
Healthy Line, an American manufacturer, is an expert in therapy products. From mats, pillows, to knee pads, it has a long line of decent therapy products. Well, this infrared heating pad is one of its latest creations. It’s a lightweight, portable far heating mat. Using 50 pieces of jade and tourmaline stones, it can penetrate up to 8 inches deep.
The mat is fashioned from high-quality waterproof material. It has up to 12 layers. Hence, there’s zero chance it will make direct contact with your skin. An advanced filtration blocks EMF radiation. Also, this heat pad boasts a digital controller for time and temperature. It has a 12-hour shut-off. Nonetheless, you can adjust the operation time to 3, 6, or 12 hours. The pad measures 32 x 20 inches and comes with a carrying case for easy portability.
- 50 pieces of tourmaline and jade stones provide both negative ions and deep penetrating heat of up to 8 inches
- Advanced filtration ensures zero EMF radiation
- Carrying case for easy storage and transportation