Have you searched for the best curl bars but to no avail? Well, weight training has invaluable benefits, from body sculpting to strengthening. However, not everyone has the time or money for a gym membership. Though simple, an EZ curl bar or simply a curl bar can be your ultimate solution. It’s versatile enough to fit anyone’s workout routine. And as the name suggests, it’s by far the best exercise equipment for working out your biceps. Above all, you get to achieve all these in the comfort of your home.
Now, let’s take the time to find the best EZ Curl bar for you. In this article, we review high-quality curl bars that combine superior comfort and durability. Also, we include more variety to suit regular folks as well as Olympic athletes. Read more to find out what works best for you.
Table of the Best Curl Bars Reviews
10. TITAN Fitness EZ Curl Bar for Strength Training & Home Gym Equipment
Titan is a commercial-grade Olympic bar. It measures 47 inches, making it longer than most curl bars. Not only can it accommodate tall users, but it also allows for close-grip bench presses. The 7.5-inch diamond knurled grips are strategically placed to provide ergonomic hand positions. They help in curling as well as prevent aches and strains.
Moreover, the Titan curl bar has 6.5 -inch sleeves. As such, it offers plenty of room for loading weight plates. Not to mention, the sleeves rotate for quick and easy loading. The bar comes in a stylish silver oxide finish. Overall, it can hold up to 200 pounds. Though it might take a while getting used to it, the Titan curl bar provides superior quality at an affordable price.
- Double diamond knurling for both close grip and wide hand positions
- Rotating sleeves for quick and easy loading
- Durable and stylish silver oxide finish
- Commercial standard hence fits Olympic plates
9. Elevens 300 lb Olympic Super Curl Bar Weight for Bicep Curls and Triceps Extensions
Elevens Super Curl Bar is another commercial-grade bar. It’s compatible with 2-inch Olympic plates, allowing for a more versatile workout. Also, the bar has 7-inch sleeves that provide ample loading space. Fully loaded, this curl bar holds an impressive 300 pounds.
The bar adopts a solid construction. It’s fashioned from stainless steel for durability. Not to mention, it has a black powder coating. Hence, it provides unbeatable resistance to rust, abrasion, and corrosion. Above all, this curl bar has diamond knurling for a better non-slip grip.
- Black powder coating makes the bar extremely durable
- Solid stainless steel supports 300 pounds
- Knurled grip and ergonomic hand positions offer superior comfort
8. Troy Barbell USA Sports Olympic EZ Super Curl Bar
Most curl bars max out at 47 inches. Well, Troy goes the extra mile to provide a 51-inch curl bar, long enough to fit an Olympic rack. It has ample room and solid construction to hold up to 300 pounds. What’s more, it’s compatible with Olympic weight plates. The diamond knurling is noticeably deep. As a result, it offers a superior grip and support.
Moreover, the bar comes complete with bolted sleeves for easy loading. Aside from the commercial-quality steel, this curl bar has a black enamel coating. So, it’s less likely to rust or scratch.
- Deep diamond knurling provides controlled grip
- Chip-resistant black enamel coating
- 51 inches fit the width of an Olympic weight rack
- Sleeves spin smoothly without squeaking
7. PEXMOR Olympic Weightlifting Curl Bar – 300 lbs
This gym-quality curl bar boasts smooth bearings on the end caps. Because of that, it rotates freely, preventing it from pulling in your fingers and wrists. Moreover, the rotating sleeves keep the weight where you want it, hence preventing possible injuries. For the record, few curl bars have built-in bearings for rotation. So, the Pexmor curl bar is a cut above other competition.
The bar has plenty of knurl for a safe, non-slip grip. Also, it uses light but exceptionally strong carbon steel. Finished in light machine oil, it provides superior protection from rust and corrosion. Not to mention, it’s strong enough to support up to 300 pounds.
- Upgraded needle bearings spin smoothly and fast
- Super-strong carbon steel supports up to 300 pounds
- The ends rotate freely to reduce stress on your hands
6. Goplus 400Lbs Olympic EZ Curl Bar for Strength Training – Solid Steel Barbell Weight Lifting Bar
The Goplus curl bar offers a beefed-up construction for extreme strength training. It has an advanced Q235 steel construction, strong enough to support 400 pounds. Also, it has a durable chrome finish for rust-proof performance. Knurled grips and 360-degree rotation provide a better grip as well as reduce pressure on the wrists.
THE Goplus curl bar is 47 inches long. It has generously sized copper sleeves, which provide 6 inches of loadable length. Hence, it can hold a pretty good number of Olympic weight plates.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel doesn’t rust or deform
- Bearings and knurled handles give complete control of your workout
- Extra-large loading capacity of 400 pounds
5. Synergee Commercial Olympic EZ Curl Bar Chrome & Black Phosphate with Powder Coated Brass Bushings
This EZ curl bar uses the finest quality steel. It supports 450 pounds, beating most competitors out there. Not to mention, it achieves that without adding unnecessary weight. For the record, this curl bar weighs only 19 pounds. The shaft is treated in black oxide, which improves grip and rust prevention.
The knurl pattern is as impressive as the depth. It’s not overly aggressive and provides a solid grip. Also, the curves are more pronounced, providing little nooks on which to rest your hands. The sleeves rotate effortlessly, eliminating resistance at heavier loads.
- Super-strong steel holds 450 pounds to challenge your limits
- Black oxide protects the steel from rust and wear
- Standard knurling provides solid grip and comfort
- Rotating sleeves eliminate resistance
4. Marcy Solid Steel Olympic Weight Bar and Weight Plate Collars Chrome-Plated Exercise Weightlifting Bar
Those planning to work with smaller weights will love the quality of this curl bar. It supports 100 pounds and offers superior comfort and longevity. Also, this curl bar adopts a chrome-plated finish. It’s smooth enough to wipe clean and extremely durable for rust-proof performance.
Moreover, this curl bar has easy lock collars on each end. They’re a lot easier to use and keep the weights from sliding off the bar. Furthermore, this curl bar fits 2-inch Olympic plates. Despite the loading capacity, the bar is ideal for both beginners and professionals.
- Smooth rust-resistant chrome plating wipes clean easily
- Includes two easy to use lock collars
- High-quality curl bar for working with smaller weights
3. Cap Barbell Olympic Super Curl Bar
As the name suggests, this curl bar has a super angled shaft. It reduces discomfort and provides something for your hands to rest against. Also, it uses high-strength, cold-rolled steel. It’s pretty light, weighing only 16 pounds. However, it’s strong enough to hold over 200 pounds.
Rotating sleeves eliminate friction and keep the bar from twisting your wrists. Moreover, it has screw collars that lock the weights in place. This 47-inch curl bar works with 2-inch Olympic weight plates.
- High-tensile steel supports over 200 pounds
- Chrome plating prevents rusts
- Ring collars lock in the weights
- Deeper angles minimize discomforts
2. Cap Barbell 47-Inch Standard Solid E-Z Curl Bar
CAP is among the pioneers of the fitness industry. It offers quality, innovative products at budget-friendly prices. The Solid EZ Curl bar is one such product. It weighs a manageable 10 pounds. Hence, it’s easier to move around. Overall, beginners will find it quite handy. Though light, it can hold as much as 200 pounds. The bar has solid steel for durability. Not to mention, it has chrome plating to protect it from rust and corrosion.
Two ergonomic grip positions provide superior comfort. What’s more, they provide versatile workout options. Also, the bar has threaded ends that hold the weights safely in place. For the record, this curl bar is designed for 1-inch Olympic weight plates.
- Lightweight construction makes it easier on beginners
- Chrome-plated steel prevents rust and corrosion
- Ergonomic hand positions provide superior comfort
1. Sunny Health & Fitness Threaded Chrome Curl Bar with Ring Collars
The Sunny curl bar adopts a more modern design. The barrel, in particular, gives it a touch of class. Instead of smooth sleeves, this curl bar has threaded ends. Though it takes longer to load and unload, it holds the weight plates more securely. Not to mention, it has star lock collars for additional safety.
Like most curl bars on our list, it comes in solid steel strong enough to support 200 pounds. Chrome plating, on the other hand, keeps the bar free of rust and corrosion. Also, this is a relatively light curl bar, weighing only 11 pounds for easy portability. All-in-all, it’s a decent curl bar from a brand with a proven track record of affordable quality.
- Medium diamond knurling offers superior grip and comfort
- Adequate sleeve length offers ample room for standard weight plates
- Threaded sleeves and star lock collars hold the weights more securely
- Rugged chrome-plated steel holds up to 200 pounds